- Your privacy is important to you and to us. We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Afroeuro Foundation & the team at Afroeuro follow different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption -based Internet security protocol to ensure privacy, authentication, and data integrity. A security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you register on the site or when you submit a request to us or download password protected information, We use your Personal Information to alert you to special events, updated information and other new services from Afroeuro.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still browse our website but you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may contact us stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us.
In our communications with you, you will be provided the opportunity to:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
- Once you register to receive emails from us, you won’t need to do it again. Whenever & wherever you visit www.afroeuro.org, your information stays with you.
We have taken measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We use secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
Afroeuro strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the organization without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the organization, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in The Netherland or any other country where Afroeuro, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
Last updated 25 June 2018, Afroeuro Foundation / Afroeuro