10 January Print
Dutchman Michael van Gerwen has recaptured the PDC world darts title after two years by beating Scotsman and reigning champion Gary Anderson 7-3 in the final at Alexandra Palace in London.
The victory is Van Gerwen’s 44th tournament win in two years. In 2016 he won 25 trophies and the Premier League but said before Monday night’s final that this was the one he wanted to win.
‘This means everything to me,’ Van Gerwen said after the match.
Van Gerwen, known as Mighty Mike in the darts world, beat fellow Dutchman Raymond van Barneveld in the semi-finals.
Source: Dutch news.nl
- Fear: The Enemy of Market Timing Success ~ Business, Community 26 January, at 10 : 41 AM
- Hundreds of accidents on icy Dutch roads after overnight snow ~ Community 9 January, at 01 : 43 AM
- What To Make for Dinner When You Don't Feel Like Making Dinner ~ Community, Food 4 January, at 13 : 16 PM
- What to look out for in Africa during 2017 ~ Community, News 2 January, at 15 : 32 PM
- Jeff Henderson: Carl Lewis 'can't say much' now ~ Living, Sports 14 August, at 14 : 12 PM