2 September Print
African Royal Durbar Festival 2016
The African Community is yet to showcase another spectacular festive performance within the city of The Hague, Netherlands. This year the grand durbar would be taking place with delightful cultural performances from different African nationalities living in and around The Hague. The event will provide an opportunity for various African and migrant’s communities to meet, interact, share ideas, and understand each other. The events will enable all participants to enjoy the rich cultural traditions embedded in the African culture while promoting international trade and business relations.
Event Location and date: “Slachthuis plein LAAK, The Hague,
Date: 10th September 2016
Time: 12:00 noon till 18:30pm, after party 22.00 till 5:00am
Some of the activities planned during the durbar celebration include Music and dance performances of African Groups, Chiefs and Queens, Cultural exhibition of African products, a taste of the African kitchen, African face painting for children, information stands on trade and businesses related to Africa and many more.
The event promises to be exciting. Interested organisations and individuals who like to be part of this wonderful occasion are welcome to register or call us for additional information via our website or contact details provided below:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
We look forward in seeing you all with your families and friends during this exciting event. Make the date and come to experience what Africa has got to offer.
Organising Team, Royal African Durbar (2016)
- Fear: The Enemy of Market Timing Success ~ Business, Community 26 January, at 10 : 41 AM
- Michael van Gerwen takes back world darts title with emphatic win ~ Community, Sports 10 January, at 13 : 05 PM
- Hundreds of accidents on icy Dutch roads after overnight snow ~ Community 9 January, at 01 : 43 AM
- What To Make for Dinner When You Don't Feel Like Making Dinner ~ Community, Food 4 January, at 13 : 16 PM
- What to look out for in Africa during 2017 ~ Community, News 2 January, at 15 : 32 PM