8 August Print
Knowledge is investing power
Perhaps talking about money with your partner has felt a little taboo since the term “gold digger” was coined, but it’s healthier than playing fast and loose with your credit card while keeping your spouse in the dark. Most couples (72 percent) say they communicate very well, but in reality, when it comes to financial matters, more than four in 10 (43 percent, up from 27 percent in 2013) don’t really know how much money their partner makes – and of that, 10 percent of those surveyed were off by $25,000 or more, according to a 2015 study by Fidelity. Without knowing how much your spouse makes, you can’t plan how much to invest.
Click ahead for 10 tips for couples and young families to build wealth.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Settles With Maid: How the Case Changed France ~ Money, News, Politics 13 December, at 23 : 37 PM
- Businesses commit to improve lives of more than 34 million people ~ Business, Money 28 September, at 10 : 01 AM
- Energy efficiency: billions to be made in savings ~ Business, Environment, Money 12 September, at 11 : 38 AM
- World Bank Lends Support to Ukrainian Exporters ~ Business, Economy, Money, News 27 August, at 11 : 33 AM
- INAUGURAL ADDRESS OF HIS EXCELLENCY, NANA ADDO DANKWA AKUFO-ADDO, ON THE OCCASION OF HIS SWEARING IN AS PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE GHANA ARMED FORCES. ~ News, Politics 8 January, at 23 : 38 PM