1 August Print
It seems Kim Kardashian West would have thrived in the 1800s.
Mrs. West stepped out Sunday night for Kylie Jenner’s early birthday bash sporting a sleek lob, sky-high heels and … a corset?
It’s not the first time Kim has rocked a corset over her clothes. The Kardashian kween has promoted waist trainers on Instagram for years. But her fixation on pairing baggy T-shirts under tight corsets is a recent phenomenon. Kim K. has a particular knack for turning clothing that’s supposed to be loose and comfortable into a near-torture device.
Mrs. West appears to be almost singlehandedly creating this odd new trend. But, as we all learned from “Mean Girls,” you can’t just MAKE a trend happen. It’s not going to happen.
- Immediate Profits vs. Delayed Rewards ~ Living 9 January, at 10 : 18 AM
- Jeff Henderson: Carl Lewis 'can't say much' now ~ Living, Sports 14 August, at 14 : 12 PM
- Utrecht prostitutes fear high rents in new red light district ~ Living 1 August, at 22 : 53 PM
- Dutch words every foreigner in NL uses, even if they don’t speak Dutch ~ Food, Living 21 September, at 08 : 26 AM
- INAUGURAL ADDRESS OF HIS EXCELLENCY, NANA ADDO DANKWA AKUFO-ADDO, ON THE OCCASION OF HIS SWEARING IN AS PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE GHANA ARMED FORCES. ~ News, Politics 8 January, at 23 : 38 PM